Corker, Deluxe Twin Lever
The Deluxe Twin Lever model for corking your own wines.
Put cork in the centre of the corker and pull the two handles down to insert the cork. Is adjustable for different corks.
Vintners Harvest recommend their following corks with this corker:
- VHA (38x24mm) – Available in VHA x 30, VHA x 100 or VHA x 1000
- VH7 (38x21mm) – Available in VH7 x 30, VH7 x 100 or VH7 x 1000
- VH8 (38×22) – Available in VH8 x 30, VH8 x 100 or VH8 x 1000
- VHC (38x24mm) – Available in VHC x 30, VHC x 100 or VHC x 1000
- VHN (37x22mm) – Available in VHN x 30 or VHN x 100
The top corker available with the lever advantage before moving to the Floor Stand Corker model.
Corks are intended for use with proper cork bottles, you can usually fit a cork into a screw top bottle but note their neck is narrower so it is more difficult. Make sure you don’t overfill the bottle with wine, allow (approx) 20mm gap between the top of the wine and the bottom of the cork. Experiment with different cork types until you find the best fit for your bottles.
NB: All corkers will usually leave a small indentation on the top of the cork. A shrinkwrap will cover this and protect the wine further if this bothers you. Corks still require soaking to soften but this corker does make the job easier if doing a lot of bottles compared to a Basic handcorker.