Smooth and luscious Pale ale with a hop explosion of mosaic and citra – mango, guava, pineapple and lychee characters prevail.
Alcohol: 6.0% ABV Bitterness: 45 IBU Colour: 10 SRM
- Clean & Sanitise fermenter and associated equipment for brewing.
- Dissolve the 4.2 kg of liquid wort concentrate with 3 Litres of boiling water in a large jug and add to fermenter.
- Fill to a total of 21 Litres with quality cold brewing water, achieving a starting wort temperature of 20 +/- 3°C.
- Sprinkle dried yeast onto wort surface and ferment for approximately 4 days until a gravity of 1020 SG is achieved.
- Sprinkle the 100 grams of hop pellets on to ferment beer surface and continue to ferment until a final gravity of 1012 SG.
- Add clarification agent as per manufacturer instruction and chill fermenter to as close to 0 °C as possible.
- After 36-48 hours keg or bottle brew using standard procedures.
- 1.7 kg Black Rock Pale Ale
- 1.7 kg Black Rock Golden Ale
- 800g Black Rock Ultra Light
- 11.5g US05 yeast
- 50g Mosaic Hops
- 50g Citra Hops
- 1 x Liquid Beer Finings
Please note: Hops are seasonal and substitutes may be used.